PEC Core Compliance is a 24 hour comprehensive program that covers the most requested health, safety, and environmental training topics.
SafeGulf and SafeLandUSA accredited
- Training level certificates beyond awareness level - Yearly refresher to keep certifications current
- Instructor led
- Instructors regularly audited to ensure quality and integrity of the program
Photo ID card issued
- Records entered into PEC’s Training Tracker
- Customizable – PEC can add your company specific information
MSTQ is a new set of training requirements for participating members of the midstream industry comprised of core training, non-core training and hands-on training requirements. The MSTQ Module, along with SafeLandUsa, currently satisfies the awareness level core training requirements. The additional non-core training and hands-on training will be added in phases over time.
• Instructor led
• Network of trainers available nationwide that can provide PEC