|Site Safety Supervision for your Construction Projects
AnP Safety can provide an HSE Site Supervisor to oversee safety on your current or upcoming construction project.
Our HSE Professionals actively work with owners, contractors, employees and visitors to ensure that all site personnel take reasonable precautions to prevent any worksite
Typically, HSE Site Supervisors' duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct site visits prior to the start
of any work activities
- Prepare Project Safety Plans
- Attend Pre-Job Meetings
- Maintain a visible presence at the work
site and actively monitor work being performed for HSE compliance
- Provide direction, support and
resource to all site manager, supervisors and foremen
- Regularly audit Project Safety
- Ensure that all incidents are reported
- Participate in any incident
investigations and in determining root cause
- Provide induction training to new site
- Prepare Post-Job Documentation
Regardless of the size, type or duration of your construction project, AnP Safety can help.
By engaging our services, you'll have access to
a team of highly qualified Health and Safety professionals, ready to assist you in making your workplace not only compliant, but also helping you to stay injury and accident-free.
today to see how we can help.